w3m continues Edbrowse?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Oct 29 16:45:37 UTC 2018

Again that is an interesting perspective.
granted when I search google, because I have a google account, my
experience  is different.
Lynx, last updated  a few weeks back uses the slash key for searches.
So, I slash search for sig, am placed just above the search box, arrow
down once, type in my search, arrow down again and hit entre.
because the results are numbered,  and because I admit I have  what I
consider very clear dectalk speech, once my results are presented, I can
simply choose the associated number, no tabbing needful at all.
My personal experience with elinks, which when compiled with JavaScript
gives the sense of a graphical browser is that unless a site really
creates good alt-tags, one may be tabbing for a while to reach something
meaningful, either everything is spoken as the word link, or one finds
several  options with the same  alt-tag identifier.
even elinks provides the option for numbers tough.  meaning my personal
experience might be slower, but my hands stay on the keyboard.
That is just me, and I I realize that computing is a very personal thing.
Kare