w3m continues Edbrowse?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Oct 29 18:05:55 UTC 2018

Nope,   the slash search feature is a part of Lynx, links and elinks too
for that matter.    I cannot speak to the
screen readers to which you refer, their software  speech synthesis
configurations are unsafe for me to use.
still I located the w3m users guide by hunting for that exact phrase.
cheers,
Kare