efi install went well until second reboot

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Mar 22 20:13:14 UTC 2019

So I was messing with arch again and managed to get to install with
uefi and grub. When I rebooted for the first time with the live cd
still mounted it booted right up to the login so I thought I was good.
I installed grub like this.
grub-install --target=x8-64-efi --recheck /dev/sda
I also installed efibootmgr befor installing grub because it gave me a
error saying it needed that package. But when I rebooted for the
second time I got to this efi interactive menu. I was able to read it
with ocr and at the bottom there was a shell> prompt. Did I do
something wrong here. This one tutorial said I had to add a
--bootloader id flag in my grub install command.