current chromium version a dumpster fire!

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Sep 22 18:09:01 UTC 2019

Do not try following the instructions I posted to this list to change
chromevox language and also change the classic keyboard layout.  None of
them work any longer.  So far as I can now discover both of these options
no longer exist in chromium for chromevox users.
This is a large package and since I run slint on a 120G ssd, I'll be
uninstalling it shortly.
My mistake for having posted those outdated instructions.  Next time, I'll
make sure instructions work with current versions of software packages
before posting.