anonymity, threads, signatures, and confusion

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jun 25 00:24:31 UTC 2020

Lol Jeffery, what's wrong with MicroSD? I'm in total agreement with most
of the hardware stuff you mentioned, but I have no problem with MicroSD,
and in fact end up with too many full SD adapters I can't use. For those
things that do need full size SD, I can take a MicroSD and stick it into
the full size adapter. For what I do though, eMMC is usually better, at
least for internal OS's on the computers I build.

~Kyle