My qemu error

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Dec 1 09:54:44 UTC 2021

Hi Didier,

There were some packages missing, which I have now installed. I
installed qemu-kvm, virt-manager and virt-viewer, which didn't install
along with the main qemu package.

I am still having issues with the sound thing however. I am hesitant to
try and fix the script myself.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from the Fedora machine, using Thunderbird