Twitter, again

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jul 21 21:00:59 UTC 2021

Hi,

What I meen by new computer, is more like, new/old computer. I am using
a Huawei Matebook d15 which is less than 3 months old, and I actually
need it for my work.

I am looking at an older thinkpad as a linux machine, for I am not
buying Linux hardware specifically.

Thanks for the info on Twitter clients for Slint. I will have a look
tomorrow when I am more awake than I am now.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from Thunderbird on  Arch Linux