looking for Lennix distribution?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Nov 19 01:19:42 UTC 2021

I fixed the sound problem. Now the speech comes out of my headset not
the laptop speakers, just the way I like. However, I can't seem to have
the Braille to work, although I added myself to the braille group.

Now, how can I activate a connection to the internet? I did not do that
during the installation. I tried to type nmtui in a terminal but I got
command not found. What is the exact way of getting the list of wi-fi
networks available so that I can connect to the internet with fedora?

Cheers,

Ibrahim