More Fedora ISO weirdness

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Nov 26 00:21:54 UTC 2021

Got around to giving this a go...and Fedora's fallen over because,
amusingly, the F34 .iso doesn't have a working chroot in this downnload?

All I'm getttting is no bash or bash/bin messages when following along.
I can mount the file systems fine. I just can't chroot into it...this is
with Fedora Workstation 34 as well, since I figured I'd give it another shot