More Fedora ISO weirdness

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Nov 26 07:03:16 UTC 2021

I tried the mate rawhide edition and orca had a problem since it was
missing a file and then the whole install failed about 6% into
partitioning.  I used amd-x86_64 disk on an amd-x86_64 system which has
enough resources to allow linux to fly 14Gb of memory and a 240GB ssd.  I
reported what I could on the error after having created an account then
left it at that.