Console based email and Gmail, any luck?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Aug 8 12:53:20 UTC 2022

Tim

Was trying to get it live via IMAP, and correct me if I'm wron but
doesn't an app speciic password need me to respond to an
SMS/notification on my phone every single time I want to use the
password or not? Sources differ on this with some saying it does, others
it doesn't

As for the scripts not working, they sent me to 400 or 404 errors, due
to Google shifting thins around on their end. That's what I meant by not
working