wich is better mailing list or usenet newsgroup

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Jul 13 16:07:05 UTC 2022

To be effective with usenet, you need to pick a news reader and learn it.
News readers are not low learning curves.  Newsgroups live in hierarchies.
Every sub-level under a hierarchy entry is separated by a period.  An
example would be comp.lang.c now that's two hierarchies comp and lang and
the c newsgroup lives under lang.