Thoughts on KDE Plasma as of right now

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Jun 23 16:07:42 UTC 2022

In no particular order...

1. Yes, a said in the other mails, none of the dialogs read, but I can
add export QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON=1 # for QT5 accessibility
into both .xinitrc and /bashrc too

Yes I was trying to add a shortcut for opening a terminal with Meta+T
for example. Is it already in one of the Meta 1-0 keys, if so I didn't
find it, or is it only set to look for yakuake/Konsole? I can dig in the
.xml files to check and see if so

PAM and unlocking after sleep/when doing startx does not accept my
password and acts as a failed login, thus locking me out after 3 failed
logins.