[Container-tools] Naming the "Container App Spec and Libraries" project

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Wed Apr 15 13:31:18 UTC 2015

On 04/15/2015 09:20 AM, Mark Lamourine wrote:
> [...]

How I always describe this: Project Atomic is an umbrella project for
our work around creating, managing, and running containers. This
includes the host and tools, and coordination of efforts with upstream.

(Admittedly, this hasn't quite been realized yet, but as I see it,
that's the goal.)

--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst