[Container-tools] Should we bump Atomic App to 0.2.0 with the Beta-3 branch?

Charlie Drage cdrage at redhat.com
Mon Nov 2 15:11:07 UTC 2015

Currently we use: major.minor[.build] (correct me if I'm
wrong).

The integration of the Beta-3 branch to the Master branch of Atomic
App is quite significant, refactoring much of the base code as well as
implementing new features (for example: no more `atomicapp install` to current
working directory) as well as new CLI commands.

Anyone else agree that we should bump this up to a 0.2.0 release?

--

Charlie Drage
Red Hat - OSAS Team / Project Atomic