[Container-tools] Nulecule Examples

Christoph Görn goern at redhat.com
Fri Sep 4 10:23:16 UTC 2015

I would consider https://github.com/projectatomic/nulecule/issues/163
a part of this discussion.

	//G

On 09/03/2015 09:44 AM, Christoph Görn wrote:
> Hey all, I would like to (re)start a conversation about all the
> example we produce within the Nulecule Specification. They need a
> new home!
>
> We keep some examples in the Specification as we think that
> developers like real code and not only human readable text... they
> explain what we spec'd out as text.
>
> Nevertheless there are plenty of examples of different quality,
> which does not always help...
>
> Proposal:
>
> 1. implement [1] so that we have one example to rule them all. 1.1.
> republish [1] as a projectatomic.io blog entry so that we can kick
> off a series? bex?
>
> 2. merge the base container images we have created with the
> corresponding repos of Fedora/CentOS
>
> 3. remove all but [1] from the Nulecule Spec and create a
> 'library' document
>
> 4. create a library document which points ppl to nuleculized
> applications within CentOS-Dockerfiles and/or Fedora-Dockerfiles
>

> PS: Jim, Scott, pls copy any ML you think needs to be on this.
>
> Thanks //G
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/projectatomic/nulecule/issues/162#issuecomment-1373
59

068

- --
Principal Software Engineer - Systems Design & Engineering
Mobile: +49 171 2801345

Follow Us: https://twitter.com/RedHatRefArch
Plus Us: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/114152126783830728030/
Like Us: https://www.facebook.com/rhrefarch

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/ Sitz: Grasbrunn,
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 153243
Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill,
Charles Peters