[Container-tools] Ansible playbooks for ADB.

David Kutalek dkutalek at redhat.com
Mon Feb 22 16:05:52 UTC 2016

Shanks,

do you aim only to Linux hosts, or on all platforms?
Would be awesome if we have have single command install
for all architectures we test.

And users would love it too I guess.

Although Ansible could be generaly used also to setup Windows and Mac,
I am not sure how in reality it could be done with regards to eg.
GUI installation apps.

Any experience here?

David