[dm-devel] Improve processing efficiency for addition and deletion of multipath devices

tang.junhui at zte.com.cn tang.junhui at zte.com.cn
Fri Nov 18 09:12:42 UTC 2016

Hi Martin,

〉But once you start merging, you'd rather be prepared for
〉several events for the same phys device, too.

We can base on such a threshold that there is no repeat uevents from the
same sd device,
otherwise, we pause doing merger, and kick uevent processing thread to
process the merged uevents.

Regards,
Tang