[edk2-devel] [Patch v5 2/3] NetworkPkg: Add DSC/FDF include segment files to NetworkPkg.

Laszlo Ersek lersek at redhat.com
Tue May 14 14:33:06 UTC 2019

Hi Liming,

On 05/08/19 02:14, Liming Gao wrote:
> Sure. Thanks for your detail review.

I've just noticed that commit 1e948802e755 ("NetworkPkg: Add DSC/FDF
include segment files to NetworkPkg.", 2019-05-08) does not carry my
Reviewed-by tag.

But I worked with you across five iterations of this patch series,
spending a lot of energy on the review. I gave my R-b here:

  http://mid.mail-archive.com/5cc12fc5-451a-2924-5179-73c1f192681a@redhat.com
  https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/40131

Honestly, this makes me feel like I should just abandon the edk2 project
for good. I mean if you wanted to intentionally humiliate a reviewer,
you couldn't do much better than this.

View/Reply Online (#40604): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/40604
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io