[et-mgmt-tools] Cobbler & inherited profiles

Aaron Lippold lippold at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 15:58:17 UTC 2007

I'll take a look at it. I think the largest issue is going to be my
lack of python skills. Where in the code should I start?

This is going to be more of an issue for me soon because I just got my
ks file as perfect as I can until some bugs are fixed on code outside
my control.

I was told to make the testing 'caveman simple' so 'plug in the cd'
seems simple.

Aaron