[et-mgmt-tools] More Cobbler, Koan and Xen questions

Michael DeHaan mdehaan at redhat.com
Tue Mar 6 18:04:22 UTC 2007

Yup, that's true.
> Then I did a "koan --virt --server=servername --system=10.9.90.11"

Sure, IP's are fine too.
Even though koan has nothing to do with PXE, the requirement for
"--system" parameters to be resolveable to IP's or MAC's is grounded in
that.
So one or the other and you are good to go.

> Maybe what I need to do is run a manual install with no kickstart file
> and see what's in that anaconda.ks. I might be missing something still.

I'm pretty sure that's it.    When you do find out, if you can, share
what you found -- somebody else might have the same problem.