[et-mgmt-tools] Alternative storage backends for Cobbler / other features

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Wed Sep 19 12:28:11 UTC 2007

Couple of things having been using the cobbler cli for a while:

1) I find myself adding single ksmeta tags, and having to re-create the
whole list. I would be nice to be able to CRUD a single element in the
ksmeta field.
2) Much of the data in the profiles is "important" and I would like to
put that into source code control. So.. a way to import and export a
tree of profiles would be swanky.

-- bk