[et-mgmt-tools] "Snippet Groups"

Aaron Lippold lippold at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 16:59:26 UTC 2008

Hello All,

Thanks for the good feedback. It was good to have a new way to think about.
So has the group talked about the line between provisioning and CM? I
haven't found much online about when the business process moves from the
provisioning architecture to the cm architecture. It might be a good thing
to throw out to the list.

This way we can at least have some basic structure so that, like my
requests, we can evaluate which bucket they fall into.

Yours,

Aaron