[et-mgmt-tools] Problems with Xen PXE installs

Jasper Capel capel at stone-it.com
Tue Feb 19 07:49:44 UTC 2008

I'm always using a non-xen kernel for my PXE-boots, I think the provided
xen-kernel was meant to be used for DomU-installs. Why don't you just
modify your kickstart file to include the required Xen-software? You
only have to add xen and kernel-xen to the packages section. For more
information on how to use kickstart files, see:
http://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/5.1/Installation_Guide/ch-kickstart2.html

Jasper