[Ambassadors] Planning? White Hat Security Day in Rochester NY

A couple guys from LUGOR did White Hat Security Day last June and I've already had a call about sponsorship (from On-Disk.com) and possible presentations for 2010.

Anyone at Fedora/Red Hat feel like giving a talk?  Running a booth?  etc?

As I understand, last year was the first year with a specific Linux talk on the schedule and the impression I'm getting is that the crowd is hungry for more.

Let me know if you think this is something we should go after. I'm not qualified to give a talk to security professionals, but I can help with leg work and such.

~Karlie