[Ambassadors] FAD EMEA 2009 in Rheinfelden

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 2 10:03:57 UTC 2009

Ok lets step back and take a break. It´s not very constructive what i could
read here as the reason something not to do! We had FAD at this castle in 2006
and 2007 and the work that was done there is one reason for the really good
base Fedora has in EMEA. And come on guys, if Nayyar from Mocambique can find
that place everybody else should ;)
But it is not about right or wrong.
I belief it is the right place to have a great result - it is a nice quiet
place and we will get real work done like in the past years.
Please be nice to one another - we have all the same goal!

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688