[Ambassadors] Need Help

Pablo Bernabè Barrera pbarrera91 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 02:35:50 UTC 2009

Hi

I would recommended that you drop the "Hardworking" part please. It
> might seem to be funny but it is not. We have a large base of
> Ambassadors and, all of them work hard, the qualifier is somewhat
> redundant.

A pervasive problem, permanent, when someone ask for help to community,
marking correction, giver orders
and critize signs, but i didnt found in your message something like "how we
can help you out"...

..or something like "good work" how can we contribute", no, just "orders"
and mailing lists, and other things....

I think that "hardworker" is not a bad sign. If he considers hard worker,
its nice...

Anyway dont worry ive contacted that boy to RMS and Free Software Foundation
India, for sure this people will help them
more than our help....asking him "sign slongan removals"....

--
Pablo Barrera