Puplet icon != Bluecurve

nicola -kOoLiNuS- losito n.losito at yahoo.it
Thu Jun 15 17:10:13 UTC 2006

Il giorno gio, 15/06/2006 alle 11.48 -0400, Máirín Duffy ha scritto:

> Nicola, for your benefit the archives have the full thread this is in reply to:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2006-June/msg00019.html

Hi list, hi Mairin.
I've read the entire thread.

- premised that i'm italian so i will surely do some mistakes in my
email,
- premised that i can't hold a pencil in my hand
- premised that i do like bluecurve but find it has to be revamped since
it's been around for quite a while

i am wondering what does keep "us" apart from referring to the
tango-project icon set style guide.

http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Icon_Gallery
features a system-software-update proposed icon while has a
software-update-available and software-update-urgent icon to be
proposed.

Now i think that "we" have to decide if we want to draw a fedora-icon or
a general pourpose one, and then in the first case maybe we can play
with the fedora bubble ?

just my 0,0002 €

[i respect your fantastic (tremendous would be ok too?) work, and don't
want to be seen as a "bugger" or how it's said]

--
nicola .:kOoLiNuS:. losito
http://www.koolinus.net     http://koolinus.wordpress.com

icq: 62837984  yahoo!: koolinus msn: koolinuz at hotmail.com