Official Fedora Core 6 media labels

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Mon Oct 16 16:23:11 UTC 2006

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> I had to make a lot of quick decisions and
> formatting work so this is how things ended up:

I forgot to mention AndyFitz helped out a lot with this too so thanks
Andy. :)

> Everyone, I'm very sorry for all the last-minute changes - I've asked
> Max & Jack to contact the list rather than individual artists in the
> future so we'll all be better able to stay in the loop. I'm also trying
> to figure out at what point in the release schedule should we work to
> have the artwork finalized & formatted by for FC 7.

Sounds like we should have things ready by 3 weeks before the release
date - which I think indicates the following schedule:

- 6 weeks before release date - artwork concept finalized - we choose
which to go with and it is provided in vector (preferably SVG) format.

- 3 weeks before release date - artwork formatted & ready for printers.

Based on the FC6 schedule those dates tenatively and quite roughly would be:

- artwork concept finalized - mid-April
- artwork formatted & ready for printers - mid/early May