[Fedora-directory-users] schema extension via ldif at install time

Brian K. Jones jonesy at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Jun 20 17:37:10 UTC 2005

Actually, I figured it out, and just performed an install that worked.

I put my 99user.ldif in /opt/fedora-ds/bin/slapd/install/schema before running
setup. Then, when I ran setup, I selected "custom install". Then I just fed
it my ldif dump from openldap, and there were no errors in the ldif import
stage of the installation. If I find that things really didn't happen after I
fire up the console, I'll check back, but all appears well at the moment.

brian.