[Fedora-directory-users] admin-server SSL

Jo De Troy jo.de.troy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 14:57:56 UTC 2006

Hello again,

I got SSL working on the admin server and can connect to it with
startconsole https://
However once that was working I enabled the flag "Secure Connection" in the
admin-server console- ConfigurationDS tab and now I cannot connect any more.
The startconsole initializes forever. Any idea what might be causing this?
How can I reset this flag? Which entry in the directory stores this setting?
And which entry stores the "Use SSL in Fedora Console" setting in the
Encryption tab of the Directory server console?
Or are both stored in a config file?

Thanks again,
Jo