[Fedora-directory-users] admin-server SSL

Richard Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Tue Jul 11 17:10:51 UTC 2006

Jo De Troy wrote:

> Hello again,
>
> I got SSL working on the admin server and can connect to it with
> startconsole https://
> However once that was working I enabled the flag "Secure Connection"
> in the admin-server console- ConfigurationDS tab and now I cannot
> connect any more. The startconsole initializes forever. Any idea what
> might be causing this?

Did this information help at all?
http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Howto:SSL#Admin_Server_SSL_Information

That might be in admin-serv/config/adm.conf or shared/config/dbswitch.conf

Try startconsole -D to see where it is hanging, and also look at the
admin server error and access logs in admin-serv/logs/