Getting Started

Eddie Elizondo eddieelizondo at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 17 18:07:04 UTC 2007

My CLA has been accepted, and I have also created a wiki account under
EddieElizondo.  I always agree with consistency, so I have gone through
the style guide you linked here.  Also, I am willing/able to edit in the
official docs found on fedora.redhat.com.  It'll take some time to get
adjusted to the format that page and others are in, but I should be able
to edit docs for grammar as according to the guidelines quicker.
I've gone through several pages discussing this, but I'm hoping someone
here can give me a quick rundown as to how the docs process works, where
I come in, etc.  Also, will I need to setup CVS on my computer?

Thanks,
Eddie