Self-Introduction: Jonathan Roberts

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:22:32 UTC 2007

> Good to meet you Jonathan!  The best place to start is often to simply
> look at the draft documentation on the wiki at
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts and see what you'd like to
> improve.  (I'd lean away from creating brand new documents since we're
> still trying to wrangle a number of these into shape, including the
> Desktop User Guide.)

I've looked over this - and the documentation as a whole! - some bits
look like they're pretty close to being finished? Or is it just my
imagination, I don't know your criteria for defining a completed doc.
For example the ISO burning tutorial. I'll keep looking over the
documents abouts writing documents and try and sort membership of the
fedora project etc so I can start editing.

> I am CC'ing Max and Greg on this email so they can see whether one of
> them has time to participate as a resident BMOC and Voice of
> Fedora.  :-)

Thanks :D

> Getting involved is basically a matter of rolling up one's sleeves and
> delving into something interesting, however new or unfamiliar.  You will
> reap great rewards as a result!  (That's my Chinese fortune cookie mode
> in full view.)

Haha well hopefully it will turn out like this! I'll get my membership
and everything sorted - what do I need to do to get added to the docs
writers group? - and then (try to) make myself useful...

Jon