How to translate release-note

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Tue Oct 21 12:48:50 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-21 at 16:46 +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
> I've started the following for release-note translation.
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_work_using_git
>
> Now the following commands do not work for me.
> make test
> make validate-ja-JP

Mizumoto-san, (I did say that correctly, right?)

Currently I'm only able to get it to build with the (non-Publican)
Fedora toolchain, by doing:

make -f Makefile.old validate-xml-en_US

That being said, you *should* be able to:

make -f Makefile.old validate-xml-ja

(Of course, that gives me an error I don't understand.)  Hopefully that
at least gets you started in the right direction until we can get this
building in Publican.

-Jared