Re: RPM Guide and RPM Max

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben Cotton" <bcotton+fedora gmail com> To: "For participants of the Documentation Project" <fedora-docs-list redhat com>; "Florian Festi" <ffesti redhat com>
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 8:31 AM
Subject: Re: RPM Guide and RPM Max

McD,

You're right, apart from getting the RPM Guide into git last night,
nothing has been done on it yet.  When I tried to make it last night,
I got some errors barfed at me that were apparently bad enough to
prevent the creation of a PDF.

I think there is an issue with creating pdf's with the current version of Publican. You might try make-html-en-US

--McD