[Fedora-i18n-list] Solution for "Can't communicate with IIIM server" error

Lawrence Lim llim at redhat.com
Tue Mar 2 02:11:10 UTC 2004

To all members,
If you have encountered the "Can't communicate with IIIM Server" error,
please give Descender's solution a try, and if the feedback is positive,
I'll put it up as an FAQ's solution. Also note that after making changes
in the hosts.allow, restore the htt.conf file back to the original form
and see if the error persists. I look forward to your feedback.

Great work Descender!

Thanks,
Lawrence