Self-Introduction: Jonas Pasche

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Fri Jan 16 21:27:15 UTC 2004

On Friday 16 January 2004 12:07, Eric Rostetter wrote:
> Can anyone summarize this is a short, easy to understand way for the
> FAQ? And how official is that last part about accepting backports
> after the support is ended?

I think the best way would be to show a timeline that has text pointers
to the events.

> > > * What version of RHL/FC are supported?
> >
> > RHL 7.[123], 8.0.  In the future, we'll support RHL9, FC1, etc...
>
> There is no repository for 7.1, so I'm not putting that in yet.
> If someone creates/populates a 7.1 repo, we can revisit it.

yeah, my bad.  Forget 7.1

> > > * Where can I get more info on apt/yum?
> >
> > Specific Legacy related info, or just general info?
>
> Both actually. :)

Yeah, well warren has the info on that.  Basically it's the same
configuration that you'd use for fedora.us, minus the os.stable/testing
stuff.  just the os and os.updates.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: