[FLSA-2005:2336] Updated kernel packages fix security issues

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 21:26:14 UTC 2005

The problem Jesse is that nobody is going to give you or FL much money,
or very much time, when you represent the project like you do below.

I want to help nore, even possibly contribute money, but I have to see
some organization first.  If you compare FL to Debian there are striking
real differences.  OK, so FL isn't a distro like Debian, it is still an
entity that needs some good organization, a charter, and some
professionalism.  Compare FL to any other entity that is trying to gain
some respect, there are things that need to happen that just aren't
happening with FL.

-Jim P.