Errors / help editing menus in Fedora

Adam L. Klein alklein at integraonline.com
Thu Jan 8 17:41:59 UTC 2004

|---------------------------------

|--------------------------------

|----------------------

|----------------------

|ENjoY!

|Davor.

Davor,

Thanks for the reply.  I tried it and unfortunately now have no
Applications menus.

Does anyone have a suggestion for how to restore the Applications
menus (even to defaults, though I would like to be able to modify them)?

Thanks,

Adam Klein
- --