My compliments to the chef(s)!

Norman Nunn wrote:
The team that developed this release did a great job.

I've got to say that I agree. I wasn't very sanguine after my experiences with test-1 and test-2 (didn't have time to try test-3), but the installation of FC2 and the transition from FC1 have gone as smoothly as any that I can remember. (I always install a new Red Hat/ Fedora Core release on a separate partition and manually move system and application configuration settings over.)

I did have to give up on using the VIA I/O APIC on my Abit VP6, but
that's a Linux kernel issue, and it's really no great loss on a 2-way
system.