[FC2] ISA cards not detected....

I have on my old router two ISA cards, that were properly working on FC1...
Now both the network card (a NE2000) and the sound Card (I guess a AWE from creative are not detected.
Very annoying for a router based on two network cards!!!!
I have read in ugzilla some message from Chadley Wilson, but it seems no solution at the moment.Is it true??
Any hint???

Tnx

--
Working with Mozilla 1.6 on Linux Fedora Core 1