hw list for Fedora

Hi,

I am looking for a list of hw that works with Fedora.  For example, I am
wondering which DVD-RW/CD-RW drives, WiFi cards and external USB-attached
drives I should get.  I assume *any* USB-attached disk drive (like the new
Maxtor's) will do.  I may want to get a WiFi-G card for my desktop and a
DVD/CD burner for my server.  But, I'm asking a general question on h/w
compatibility because I may want to get other stuff down the road.

TIA,

Steve