USB cable modem and PCMCIA ethernet card

Hi,

 I was using PCMCIA ethernet card on FC2. No problems at all since I've
installed USB cable modem from Motorola. USB modem works fine, but it
installed usbnet device on eth0. Now I can't inicialize PCMCIA card,
it's not recognized by kudzu and eth0 is taken by usbnet. How can I get
both working?
--
RAT <rat mujmail cz>