up2date from behind microsoft firewall

Title: up2date from behind microsoft firewall

So far I am unable to run up2date from behind microsoft firewall.

I have ADSL at home where up2date works reasonably well but at work

I cannot run up2date because of the loveley MS firewall

Tried APS098 (NTLM authenticator) from sourceforge which makes web browser work OK

But I am stuck on up2date because it must be trying to use https which

Aps098 does not support anything but http requests.

I am new to fedora so bear with me for a little while.

My previous experience is with gentoo and had similar problems but have yet to

Work out handle ftp, and https requests.

peter coghlan au chh com

DISCLAIMER:  This electronic message together with any attachments is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way.  Please also advise us by return e-mail that you have received the message and then please destroy.  Carter Holt Harvey is not responsible for any changes made to this message and / or any attachments after sending by Carter Holt Harvey.  We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or anything similar in this email or any attachment.