command lsof

Hi, I am trying to figure out why my CD rom drive wont open when I use
the eject command.  It tells me that the device is busy and that it is
being used, but to my knowledge it isnt.  So I tried ' lsof ' to list
what was going on in the /media/cdrecorder drive but it tells me that
lsof command not found.  I am using FC3, does this command not exist
for my OS?  I am a newbie so I really dont know what to do or if this
is a stupid question... Any help or ideas?  Thanks,
Charles