Print jobs not printing thru cups - solved

Michael Lai ml at michael.lai.name
Thu Sep 8 03:14:56 UTC 2005

I want to thank everybody who helped contributed to solving my printer
problem.  What I finally did was uninstalled my previous samba
(3.0.14a-2) that came with fedora's up2date and installed with the
latest samba package (3.0.20) from samba's own site.  Afterwards, in the
LJ1300's print queue, I used the old /dev/usb/lp0.  For driver option, I
used PreRender Postscript and now my printer is able to print all kinds
of documents including chinese/japanese docs.

Cheers,
Michael.