Re: Dumping Windows

Check the samba site. There is a 'Samba By Example' that I use
regularly for my job. There are tons of real world examples for
different scenarios that may help. I can't recall a specific example
that talks about migrating the existing Windows Server to Samba, but
there is a good chapter on a network with 2000 users and how to handle
it. You might find something helpful in that book.

As a side note, are you sure you want to use something as dynamic as
Fedora for a network of this size? Sounds like the server(s) should
maybe run RHEL and the workstations Fedora? But that's just me.

--
-=/>Thom