LAN connection FC5 - RH7.2

Hi,
I have an old PC running RH 7.2. I have now successfully etablished FTP connection from FC5 to RH7.2, so I have my backup system up and running, connectinh via the RTL8139 card on FC5.

The problem is that i do not succeed in connecting to FC5 from RH7.2 - I can ping it (both with hostname and local IP) but it will not allow FTP access. What may I have overlooked on the RH7.2 PC in setting up the connection?

Brgds
PA