Fedora9 DVD autoplay

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jul 8 22:25:40 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-08 at 21:30 +0200, Federico Marziali wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out how to change the autoplay default commands
> for some media (DVD, CD audio, etc..).
> Basically I would like xine to play automatically dvds and amarok to
> play audio cds
> I already posted about this, then realised probably I wasn't very
> clear and I should also post about the various attempts I made. So
> here I am again :-)
> BTW, I'm using Fedora9 and Gnome 2.22.

I don't seem to have the control panel for it that's in prior versions,
but if you open up Nautilus and go into its preferences, the window that
pops up has multimedia automatic options on one of the tabs.

I'm using the wrong computer to tell you the exact things to look for,
but you should be able to find it from there.

--
(This computer runs FC7, my others run FC4, FC5 & FC6, all using Gnome
 in case that's important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.